Limited Edition beauty palettes often have ability to create hype. Some are qualify that hype, some don’t; there’s just something about the notion of a palette running out and NEVER getting restocked that sends we beauty Urban Decay XX Vice Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette is one limited edition eyeshadow palette that well and truly lives up to it’s hype. It’s true – this palette was 20 years in the making and Urban Decay have gone and done it again, and created an eyeshadow palette that is sure to send us crazy.
The Limited Edition Urban Decay XX Vice Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette has been created to celebrate Urban Decay’s 20 year history by bringing back 20 iconic shades from this time. With a combination of shades included like cult classics Gash and Acid Rain, to three brand new shades and even ones that are current favourites from other palettes, there’s surely something for everyone in this palette.
Each of the twenty shades has been created with an all-new Urban Decay eyeshadow formula, which aims to improve the famous consistency of Urban Decay’s colour cosmetics even more. As you can see from the swatches above, the shades are highly pigmented and buttery, meaning they are prime for blending together and smoking out.
The shades included in this palette are:
- Suspend (greige-brown matte)
- Oil Slick (black matte w/silver micro-glitter)
- Roadstripe (iridescent white w/blue-violet shift)
- Gash (metallic brick red)
- Midnight Cowboy (pink champagne shimmer w/ silver glitter)
- 501 (deep metallic blue w/copper micro-glitter)
- Shallow (pale taupe-silver satin)
- Laced (pinky-taupe matte)
- Hot Pants (pearly medium pink)
- Mildew (deep metallic green shimmer)
- Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer)
- Freakshow (bright purple satin)
- Asphyxia (hyacinth shimmer w/blue shift)
- Acid Rain (pale yellow-green shimmer w/green shift)
- Moonflower (metallic rose-gold w/gold micro-shimmer)
- UV-B (bright blue w/violet shift)
- Goldmine (bright metallic gold)
- Twice Baked (rich brown satin w/gold micro-glitter)
- Anonymous (pale peachy cream matte)
- Need to apply on the run? The gorgeous jewel-inlaid black case comes loaded with a huge mirror and a double-ended brush
At £43, it’s not a cheap palette, but truly an investment piece due to it’s range of colours and shadow finishes. Plus, if you are true Urban Decay fan, their 20 year birthday is the perfect way to celebrate their perchant for limited edition makeup palettes by picking up one of the Urban Decay XX Vice Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette for yourself. Quick – before it’s too late!